Energy in the form of electricity is playing a vital role in today’s world. Electricity is must in each and every home. Instead of expecting the same from the government they can generate their own electricity. When they produce electricity on their own they can use it both for their purpose and also can sell the excess. Which will be a benefit for them. There are many new technologies which will help us in producing the energy. There are many sources through which we can produce the electricity. Home is the thing which protects us from all the weather changes in and around us. So home energy audit in Ontario is done often.
Types of energy audit and process
There are different types of energy audit not only in the home but also in industries they do this audit. This energy audit will help in energy cost reduction. It may also help in preventive maintenance and control the quality. So doing a home energy audit in Ontario is very much essential.
- The energy audit is performed based on function and type of industry, how depth the audit is required. Also to know how far the cost can be reduced.
- This audit is done in two stages. The first stage is the preliminary audit and then detailed audit.
- This includes surveys and analysis of energy in a building. This helps to improve the energy efficiency of heating and cooling the house.
- When it comes to home this audit is performed based on the age of the building, user behaviour, and climate.
- The home energy audit is always useful for the building to improve the comfort and efficiency of the building.
- These audits include an interview with the owner of the home. In order to know their usage of the building.
- Nowadays the homeowners themselves do this audit using their smartphones and the applications available online.
This audit whether done by a professional or it is done by the homeowner themselves. Helps to improve the efficiency of the building also helps to reduce the cost of energy.